We’re a leading integrated creative design agency, based in North West London, looking for a junior designer to join us full time to work with our 25-strong team on digital and print marcom projects for clients both here in the UK and in the EU.
About you and the role
- You’re a commercially focused and highly motivated design graduate looking to develop your career in a creative agency.
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of Adobe design software – specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Microsoft Office skills will be an advantage.
- You’ll love applying your analytical design thinking to create engaging content for a wide range of on-brand digital and print collateral, including web pages, social media, print brochures, advertising campaigns and PowerPoint presentations.
- You’ll be happy taking design briefs and applying your design solutions consistently and creatively within well-defined guidelines.
- You’re keen to keep learning and grow your creative thinking, design and client skills in a supportive team.
- As you grow within the role you’ll have the opportunity to travel within the EU with other members of the team to meet clients to take briefs and present work.
- You’ll work with a highly motivated and close-knit team of talented creatives, designers and production experts.
- You’ll be focused and productive, but also enjoy flexible working within core hours, as we believe that creating a good work-life balance is important for us all.
- Like the rest of the team, you’ll be client facing too, so confidence in communicating face-to-face, by telephone and via email is essential.
Summing it all up
- This is an amazing opportunity for you as a commercially-focused design graduate to develop your career in a creative, friendly, collaborative and highly respected agency.
- Salary: £20,000 per annum plus benefits
How would we like people to apply?
You can apply by sending your CV and a PDF showing examples of six of the best projects you’ve worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please
Point 6 – experts in branding, creative development, marcom and packaging design for award-winning global brands.
London based since 1993, our talented designers and creative specialists produce new designs, develop and enhance brands and strengthen corporate identities. Passionate about marcom, digital and packaging, potty about print and with design in our DNA, we specialise in innovative and impactful design, development and delivery.
Our clients include ADDIS, Holland & Barrett, Maria Montessori Institute, Philips Lighting, Royal Philips, Struben and Wisdom.
At Point 6 we put relationships first. Our clients benefit from genuinely personal attention and the highest standards of creativity and professionalism. Our teams of brand experts consistently work hard to deliver great results while being friendly and positive to work with. For us it’s personal. We think this is why many of our clients choose us as a long term agency partner.