Point 6 is looking for a Brand Consultant to join our talented team.
- We’re a leading integrated agency, based in NW London, looking for a Brand Consultant to join our team.
- We’re renowned for our friendly, can-do attitude, coupled with second-to-none account and project management, as well as obsessive attention to detail.
- We combine a healthy balance of strategic expertise, creativity, and rigorous execution.
About the role
- Our client, a large health technology company, have a dedicated Brand Team advising marketing teams across the world on brand compliance to ensure that their global and local campaigns are delivered effectively and according to guidelines.
- We have been supporting the Brand Team for a number of years, acting as an extension to their internal resources and advising on brand compliancy across specific touchpoints.
- We are extending the level of support we are providing, and we now need a dedicated Brand Consultant to join our team.
- You will be trained by the client’s Brand Team to acquire an in-depth knowledge of the brand, the brand guidelines and the Health Systems category (initially). You will then work closely with the client’s team to keep on top of latest developments, share feedback and review processes.
- Once fully acquainted with the brand, you will be assessing campaign material submitted for review, advising on brand compliance and on the appropriate use of touchpoints.
- The emphasis is on evaluating the messaging structure, type and amount of information, clarity, etc. rather than on art direction.
- This role is an exciting opportunity for an individual wanting to act as custodian for a major brand, ensuring that activation is optimal and in keeping with the company’s objectives.
- You will have some experience in a brand guardianship role.
- You have the ability to understand the bigger picture yet have a great eye for detail.
- A good communicator, you will be comfortable giving feedback in writing and adapting to our client’s specific terminology.
- You are organised, able to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple requests at once.
- You thrive in a well-structured, organised environment and you don’t shy away from a bit of admin.
- Like the rest of the team, you’ll be client-facing too, so confidence in communicating face-to-face, over Skype and via email is essential.
- You’re flexible and can travel to the Netherlands for meetings/training on a regular basis.
- Speaking Dutch is an advantage.
Summing it all up
This is an amazing opportunity for a commercially-focused and talented individual looking to contribute to the ongoing success of a key client account within a creative, friendly, collaborative and highly-respected agency.
Negotiable, dependent on experience
How would we like people to apply?
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, plus a brief statement about why you believe you’re right for this role to email@example.com
No agencies, please.