Creative Artworker – packaging
Point 6 is looking for a Creative Artworker to join our expanding team and contribute towards its ongoing success.
Point 6 is a small agency of around twenty people with big ambitions for 2022. We have a beautiful studio in Queen’s Park, West London which is open every day — and we have a flexible working approach, with just one core day a week when we all get together for our ‘Tribe Day’. The rest of the time, it’s up to you where you work, as long as you’re comfortable. There’s a lot to learn in this role, but we have a strong onboarding culture and are proactive and hands-on when it comes to training. We value self-development and empower every member of our team to follow their passions both in work and outside of it.
We’re not a party-til-dawn kind of studio, but we’re a friendly, sociable bunch who enjoy regular lunchtime and afterwork trips to the various local pubs and other fun team activities. We often use our core agency day to catch up with one another, something that is encouraged by the directors. Like everyone, we’ve spent far too much time apart over the last two years and relish the opportunity to come together and build the meaningful relationships that form the solid foundations of a successful agency. All in all, we adopt a people-first approach in everything we do, and it translates into thoughtful, high-quality work.
We’re looking to expand the creative team, starting with a Creative Artworker to support the Senior Creative Artworker and Senior Designer, working predominantly on our packaging accounts. This is a junior-mid level role, best suited to someone who has worked in an agency before and has first-hand experience with adhering to complex brand guidelines.
You should find orderliness satisfying, thrive in a process-driven environment, and enjoy implementing designs accurately across different touchpoints. The more strings you have in your bow the better — many of our team demonstrate multiple disciplines, such as repro, retouching and video editing. And although it’s not a prerequisite for the role, it’s certainly a bonus.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone cheerful and enthusiastic who will contribute to the positive, can-do atmosphere in the team. If you’re reading this and nodding along, then this may well be the job for you!
- You will work closely with the Senior Creative Artworker and Senior Designer to maintain the consistent implementation of our client’s design platform across a very large portfolio of baby care products.
- You will create artwork from briefing and liaise with clients online during the approval process.
- You are equally happy talking about the big picture as you are keeping an eye on meticulous execution and the day-to-day details.
- You will ensure artwork adheres to range and brand guidelines and play an essential role as a Brand Guardian, working closely with the rest of the design team.
- You will have a love for typesetting and demonstrate an eagle-eyed attention to detail.
- You will thrive in a well-structured, organised environment and not shy away from admin.
- You will use checklists and processes to maintain high-quality, accurate artwork.
- Like the rest of the team, you will be client-facing — confidence in communicating face-to-face, over video calls and via email is a must.
- You will accurately flow in languages and codes on multi-lingual pack artworks, proof via our online approval tool, and manage amends and approvals from multiple stakeholders.
- You will be able to juggle multiple projects at once and stick to deadlines.
- You will relish the opportunity to get involved with other aspects of Point 6, such as creating content for our social media channels, lending your expertise to the marcom team, or helping to plan agency social events.
- You will have an appetite for growth and development, and value quarterly appraisals as chance to show that growth.
Starting salary: up to £28,000 depending on experience
Hours: 37 hours per week. Monday – Friday.
If you like the sound of joining Point 6, please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com